Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Come On, One More Day!

I have CPR this morning at work. That is boring and will take about an hour maybe two.

This weekend is a holiday weekend. Friday is payday as well. Those are rare when you get both combined. You get excited about it because you look forward to it so much!

I can already tell that Summer is slowing going away now. The Sun is coming up a little bit later, the days are a couple of degrees cooler, the leaves are on the vanguard of turning.

Yeah this is the end of Summer. The start of football season is just next week now! I've been listening to the NFL network on Sirius a lot lately. It doesn't take that to get me into the mood but it makes it feel as if the season were already here.

I can't wait to see how my fantasy teams do this year! I believe I have a strong chance at the top spot for sure provided everyone stays 100% this year and I 'm sure they all will!

No comments: