Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fast Week

And its only Tuesday. That's ok, it is a good week anyway!

Tomorrow night, maybe, I have supper plans with a friend who is going to college in LA. AMDA, an acting school. I'm going to miss her. She is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. She is an extremely talented actor and will do great in school.

She is the example I tend to point to when I think that the country will be safe in the hands of the youth of tomorrow. Intelligent, bright, articulate, and is all heart. I do wish that there were more like her. Today's kids are well served by her example.

To me the measure of someone's integrity and character is if they were alone and know they wouldn't get caught would they do the right thing in a given situation? I have no doubt that doing the wrong thing would never cross her mind. She would do the right thing ten out of ten times. I have that much faith in her.

She has the ability to turn heads but if you told her that she wouldn't believe you.
She is the person that makes this whole town a little bit better and it will be poorer in her absence. I'm proud to call her my friend but I think of her more as a little sister as I'm fairly protective.

Time isn't a luxury she has right now as packing is the order of the day. However I know she will be back sporadically over the next couple of years and those times will also be valued!

Take care my friend, God Bless and study hard!

1 comment:

April Marie said...

Andy, you made me cry. Thank you. I treasure you so dearly! You are amazing. :)