Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yesterday Was Amazing!

I had a great day off. Around two o'clock I got a text from a friend saying they were going to get some drinks after work. I don't really like the place they were going to but I went anyway.

I got there about five and there were already a couple of people there so we had a good time. More showed up and then I started getting hungry. I had one drink as I really wasn't planning on staying long at all. The rest of the time I drank water.

I started thinking about where I was going to get some food on the way home when I got another text from another friend saying he and some friends were getting together at Past Times for supper! I texted back for the time and then we all met there and had a great supper!

We went to the pub for after dinner drinks in which I had two. This was more alcohol than I have consumed in probably three months! Three drinks in one evening!

I rolled home about eleven thirty and had a great time with some amazing friends!

No comments: