Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fantasy Football Is Just

Four more days away! Well the draft anyway!

I'm pretty excited and well prepared though! We were going to have fifteen teams but we voted and kept the original amount from last year. Fifteen was just too many. I've blogged about this before but this is just recapping;)

Anyway one team dropped out and now we will have twelve which we set the team cap at twelve so it has worked out perfectly although I really didn't want to see that team leave. He was in the league before I was and this is my thirteenth year I believe.

I'm hoping that very soon there will be a fantasy football iPhone app so I can keep track of my players if I should happen to not be around that day....for some strange reason. That would be so great! I'm sure someone is working on the idea though.

No comments: