Thursday, August 07, 2008

New Phone Arrival!

I was kinda happy....well I was skipping down the halls at work when I received the email saying that my iPhone had arrived!

Finally no more reading, browsing, playing the iBeer game through a cracked glass that happened to keep cracking and falling out....and yet it still worked!

I drove to the store that had my new shiny phone after work to find another guy who was purchasing his first iPhone. I showed him my damaged phone and he marveled (and so did the hottie who was waiting on him) that it still worked.

About ten minutes later my new phone was activated and my contract extended....yeah....extended.

Oh well, maybe we will get a 3G network here in town soon and it will be used up to its full potential. That would be nice. I'm not holding my breath though. My broken phone might have a home though as two coworkers have expressed an interest in buying mine.

Yeah, it is still worth quite a bit in its condition. I can send it away to Apple and they will send me a refurbished phone with warranty for two hundred dollars plus tax or I could format it and sell it as is even! Amazing! This thing actually holds value!!!! Try that with a blackberry!!!!

No comments: