Saturday, August 02, 2008

Stargate: Hard Drive

Is now in the hands of my IT friend who believes he can recover some if not all of the data. I took it to work with me and he picked it up and said he would do what he could do!

I was invited out to supper last night by a friend and we ate at La Fiesta! Very good place to eat and some very good margaritas! Strong too!

Yesterday I picked up the two Stargate SG1 movies. I have to say that they were great movies! I like how they are continuing the series in a more adult way! They had a little language and a bit more violence. All in all it would be a PG rated movie, not even PG13.

The stories were really good and it was great to see O'Neil in Continuum! A great story that wraps up the Baal clone storyline! Ark of Truth wrapped up the Ori storyline and was the first of the two direct to DVD movies. I do believe that there are more coming as well! Bring them on!

No comments: