Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day Of Twisters

Sadly Syfy has gone completely batty, today they have no less than THREE tornado movies. Ice Twisters followed up by Alien Tornado, and then the stellar sounding Space Twister! Yeah...what happened to Japanese giant robot movies? At least I enjoy those...a lot actually. Yes I do have the Ultraman boxed set. Yes I do have a Godzilla boxed set and have followed that up with a couple of newer Godzilla movies (NOT the US versions thankfully) but the man in a rubber suit movies destroying tenth scale cities. Heck you can even watch Johnny Sokko and his Robot on Hulu for free! I watched that as a kid in Missouri and we only had three channels! If I had the money and studio space I'd make one of those movies! At least they'd be entertaining! Well to me anyway. So what do I do for a case of bad movies on Syfy? Easy, I let them know I don't watch this type of junk and change the channel until Ghost Hunters comes on Wednesday night.

No comments: