Monday, April 16, 2012

Nice Sunday

Yesterday was fairly busy for a lazy day. I mowed in the morning, got laundry going, and Thing 2 did the dishes and weeded part of the yard and cleaned up the patio. After that I headed to Beersnob's house for cigars until about seven. Got to hang out with Teehee which is always nice! Had a nice time! Today it's back to work and I believe auditions for Shakespeare in the Park are tonight for Anthony and Cleopatra. It'll be a big cast and comes on the heels of the summer musical which also has a big cast. They really need to separate these two shows for several reasons but mainly it's two big shows and our actor pool isn't that large. Not to mention Shakespeare is a brutal show in the heat of the summer and it's a TON of work. You unpack everything and then pack it back up after the show. I'm done with that show for a while, I've put in my Shakespeare time. Things are going well right now:) Here's to continued success:) As an aside, Bloodstains is pretty disturbing and not for the feint of heart.

No comments: