Sunday, April 08, 2012

Going To Be A Great Day

My honey got us tickets to see The Thunder tonight for my birthday! They are playing the Raptors so it should be a terrific win for them! I'm very much looking forward to see the game tonight, it's going to be so much fun!

Teehee bought me a bottle of Johnnie Walker gold scotch as well, what a great guy! He's just amazing and I can't say too many good things about him! He's a friend, brother, and I consider him family.

The kittens are all fed this morning, The Date is playing a pretty addictive zombie driving game and doing pretty well at it! Thing 2 is upstairs sleeping away and it's Easter Sunday! I believe I'm going to enjoy this glorious morning with a cup of coffee and a morning cigar!

In fact the Prince of Preachers, Charles Haddon Spurgeon once said, "I intend to smoke a good cigar to the glory of God before I go to bed to-night. I wish to say that I'm not ashamed of anything whatever that I do, and I don't feel that smoking makes me ashamed, and therefore I mean to smoke to the glory of God."

He is Risen! Rejoice!

No comments: