Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Finished Ready Player One Again

It was such a good read I read it twice! I've moved on to A Feast for Crows again. I'd gotten about a hundred pages in before I decided to read a different book and that's after I'd read the two giant previous novels A Clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords. Both tipping it at well over a thousand pages.

So it was just time to switch to a different genre for a bit. Now I'm going to read the fourth novel and maybe move on to the fifth which would catch me up in the series and put me alongside the waiting public for the sixth novel. That could be another few years yet as George R. R. Martin is now taking his time with writing.

The next book entitled The Winds of Winter is hopefully well on its way to being finished but we'll see.

No comments: