Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday!

We all made it! Congratulate yourselves for another good week of work so we can have a weekend of play!

Looks like a stormy forecast this weekend though, possibly clearing out by Sunday. Hopefully that is, The Date will be coming back by then and I'd rather her have dry highways and safe weather to drive in!

Not a lot to report really, the new guy at work is getting better. We really don't have a lot of justification to send him back. He's just not what I want which is young and able to work circles around me like I used to do to my current coworkers. I'm the youngest and I'm forty two, two others out of seven are in our forties, everyone else is mid fifties up.

The Date is doing very well with her job! Still loving it! I'm loving it when she comes home and I'm cooking and she tells me what happened during her day! I sat outside last night in a folding chair and she sat on the porch and we talked about our days. It was nice! I'll miss her this weekend when she's gone.

No comments: