Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nice Evening

I took off work early to take Thing 2 to take her permit test. She barely missed passing by two questions! So close! We'll let her study up a few days and try it again. She'll ace it this time! I know she will! Crime Reporter came over last night for supper and all three of us, The Date, Crime Reporter, and I, had a nice conversation for a few hours. We enjoyed cigars in the front yard and just chatted the evening away. I had grilled bratwurst and hot dogs and made shells and cheese for a side. Over half way finished with Bloodstains, it's darn hard to put down but I've wanted to several times. The ramifications of this book are really pretty big if they are true. He would be one of the most prolific killers that is not named Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, or Pol Pot. Holmes was nothing but a predator and everyone was game around him. He walked in a different reality where stalking someone lasted minutes or hours but not much longer than that. Whether they are true or not this evil existed and he is dead, either from execution in the nineteenth century or old age in nineteen sixty. My fantasy baseball team is sitting atop the cigar asylum standings and I took a 10-6 lead last night over my opponent after being tied most of the day at eight each. My hitting isn't very good at all but my pitching is the best in the league. I used my top draft picks on the top pitchers available while everyone else went hitters or sluggers. Today is Thursday, tomorrow is payday. Life is good.

No comments: