Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday!

Well yesterday I took Thing 2 to take her written driver's exam. She passed! I now have another permitted driver that's a teen! I'll start letting her drive short distances with me in the passenger seat. After that we'll probably hit the country roads, every kid should learn on country roads. That's one of the best benefits of living in a rural place, you do have country roads. I don't imagine there being much in New York City as far as unpaved anything so I'm just partial I guess. Last night I worked Third Thursday, something I'll likely do more often because of the imminent departure of Tech Guy and his family from town for greener pastures. It was pretty packed last night. Lots of people wanting to play now. It's grown quite a bit since it first started and has become a mainstay of the local music scene. I'm looking forward to after work, I'm planning on visiting my favorite barber shop and having a trim and possibly a shave. We'll see.

No comments: