Tuesday, November 07, 2006

0-3

Yep, no wins in any of my three fantasy leagues this week.

This week hurt me and my chances in the money league to finish anywhere near the top. It goes to show you how important your first round draft pick is to your team. If your blue chipper doesn't score your team will probably not do well.

One of the teams in the league was sinking fast until LJ picked up the pace and now he is a contender. The team who drafted Shaun Alexander is tanking like mine is. In fact my team is probably just about done.

Well I'm all settled in now and ready to watch election returns all night. This is a critical election and it should be interesting to see the results! I was able to vote at lunch today. The allegations of fraud are flying all over the place which will add an extra layer of drama tonight. When it all pans out who will be in charge of Congress?

I don't know how anyone can pay attention to the silly election anyway, I mean Britney Spears just filed for divorce from K-Fed!!!!
How in the world can the election be the big news of the day when K-Fed's career just went up in smoke....in several different ways I'm sure. I'm sure that Britney will be headed back to Louisana with both chitlins to take refuge in the nearest trailer park while writing alimony checks to K-Fed to fund his monthly pot bill in the lifestyle he has become accustomed to.

1 comment:

walksntherain said...

I can not believe you wrote that! Well, I might as well start believing it for I just read it with my own eyes. That is all I will say about this. :)