Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Red Beans And Rice

For breakfast you say? No way!

I say, "Sure why not?" It is nippy outside, looks like it is going to be a nice day though. So I decided to make a pot of red beans and rice. I can eat off of it all day, I have some Louisiana Hot Sauce and styrofoam bowls:) Life is still pretty good:)

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'll have a ton of leftovers for eating the rest of the week:)

My fantasy teams went 2-1 this week. My money league was a victory but I only had 38 points. That was good enough to beat my opponent but no help in the league point standings. I have fallen to seventh. I was in second place just a few weeks ago....sigh....I'm 4-7 and pretty much done.

My Yahoo league teams went 1-1. I'm pretty much finished in both of those leagues. I am 5-6 in one league and 2-7-2 in the other.

I don't think I'll make the playoffs in any of the three leagues. This season has a fork in it.

No comments: