Saturday, November 04, 2006

Two Poker Wins Last Night!

Yeppers my friends, last night I won second place in two tournaments.

Not too shabby! Since I haven't played live in nearly three months I did pretty well and felt good about my performance. We played two tournaments from 7 p.m. until just after midnight.

Tomorrow my team will be playing without Reggie Brown. The Eagles are on a bye week. Brown has been one of my most productive receivers this season. It is going to hurt not having him in the lineup. This is the last week for byes though so my team will be full strength for the rest of the season.

That will help since my team has potential to score big or really bomb during any given week.

The shows on Adult Swim Fix were pretty good yesterday.

What? You don't know about the Fix? For anyone who watches the Cartoon Network after 9 p.m. they turn the network over to more adult themed programming. This is called Adult Swim. You can see such shows as Futurama, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Squidbillies. There are many other shows and most of them are pretty decent.

Some are much tamer than others as well. Anyway on the Adult Swim website there is a part called Fix. At Fix you can watch Sunday's premier shows two days early on that Friday. It is pretty nice to be able to see the shows before they show up on cable.

Check it out sometime, you might even laugh some:)

No comments: