Monday, November 05, 2007

Alone Most Of This Week

At work. My coworker, Picky Eater, is off until Thursday. These make for pretty good weeks. They tend to go pretty quickly.

My fantasy team chalked up another loss yesterday which drops me below .500 on the year.

In other news I feel good with the extra sleep! It feels like I'm sleeping in when in reality I know that it is just my normal sleep schedule that was interrupted by Congress.

I watched the second disc of Twin Peaks last night. It is definitely quirky and all David Lynch. I'll tell you all about it minus spoilers by the end of next weekend. This weekend was great! Yesterday everyone got together at Beersnob's house and we watched the game I blogged about last night! It is always a great time when you are able to get that many people together to watch a game!

I've got some great friends!

No comments: