Thursday, November 29, 2007

The NFL Network

Well tonight on the NFL Network there will be the second Game Of The Year!

Two one loss teams match up in what looks like a very very good game! The problem is that only a fraction of the homes of the NFL Network which makes everyone mad. Well everyone except for those who have the NFL Network such as myself!

Don't fret people, you have options! If your cable company refuses to carry the network as mine does, cancel them and get a satellite system. It is that simple. Before long your cable company will catch on by losing so much business that it'll have to relent.

I have to tell you, it was a very satisfying feeling I had when I brought in my digital converter to the cable office to tell them that I was canceling my service. They asked me why, I simply said that you won't get the NFL Network. Those were my exact words. She had heard it before and told me that is why everyone who cancels cancels! Not only that but she said her dad got a satellite system because of it too!

They understand my friends. They get the message. They haven't changed anything yet and I doubt if they will. I'm inviting some friends over tonight to watch the game, it'll be a great game!

If you can't see it, cancel! You have options.

No comments: