Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Magical DVR!!!!

Last Thursday I finally got my first Digital Video Recorder or DVR, like a Tivo.
I have always heard wonderful things about having a DVR and really didn't think much about it since I had no problems programming a VCR back in the day.

However I have to say that in the digital world this really rocks. I have been recording Space Ghost and Dino Boy on Boomerang late at night and then again recording Wait 'Til Your Father Gets Home on the same channel later!

It won't record any repeats and it will record the entire series for me!

I really enjoy the geek aspect of the thing. If I could get it to delete the commercials then I'd be happier but I guess it won't. I can fast forward through them though which is nice!

I'm not to the point of not being able to live without it like the internet but I do enjoy it quite a bit:)
Technology rocks!

No comments: