Saturday, November 03, 2007

Super Bowl 41.5

Tomorrow will be the biggest regular season game of the year and maybe of the past few years!

The Colts have a huge game, the Patriots have a big game and they play each other. The Colts schedule gets tougher and the Pats season gets easier and only have Pittsburgh standing in their way of the perfect season.

I really feel that the Patriots will win this game and probably win it easier than people expect. Probably by two scores. I think that the Pats are angry this year and won't rest their starters if a perfect season is on the line. Even after they have wrapped up home field in the playoffs they will still have their boot on the throat of the NFL.

I watched some of the Bear's 1985 season, they were a great team. I've only heard of the Dolphin's 1972 season. I'm witnessing the Patriot's 2007 season and I do honestly believe that once tomorrow is over with they will have the biggest season of all time.

I've blogged about this before but I don't think I can emphasize it enough, this is going to be a perfect season for the Patriots. Brady will set records, the team will set scoring numbers, and they will waltz through the rest of the season and the post season.

No comments: