Friday, November 23, 2007

Post Thanksgiving

Well yesterday was pretty nice. I got some great ham leftovers to eat today and lots of chocolate!

The parade watching in the morning was very nice! The football games were great! I got a new Directv DVR from dad which is cool and has been fun to play with! I recorded Space Ghost last night:)

I got to finally watch a documentary I've been wanting to see for over a year now and even did a blog post on it, Darkon!

You can find the trailer online but it is about a large group of Baltimore residents who have divided up their neighborhoods into make believe hex grids and fight over control of them. These are everyday people who develop characters and play them in real life. It is about being a hero when so many people struggle with their average everyday lives.

The doc itself has finally been airing on IFC this month. I am glad I finally have had a chance to see it. It was as good as I had hoped and it really gives a good glimpse into the struggle against being normal and average.

No comments: