Thursday, November 01, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

Yep today I have a doctor's appointment to get the results of my lab work that was done last week. I purchased another George Foreman grill for work to start making lunch there.

I'm serious about fixing the hypertension and not being on any medication. I'm also going to the local Y before long and starting to get in shape. I feel that swimming will be the fastest way to do that, I work all day so after work it would be pretty relaxing to swim and get in shape. Two birds and all that.

I've been eating healthy every evening, grilling a meat, slicing a veggie or two up and grilling that, drizzling it with olive oil and putting seasonings on it with no sodium.

I feel this is a very temporary thing and will be solved quickly. I have read about it online and done some research so I'm optimistic that it will go away soon.

Wow, can you believe it is November already? It is pretty cold out this morning, high 30's. The NBA season has pretty much half way kicke.....tipped off with about half the teams playing already. Next week the college basketball season opens!

It is a busy time of year!!!! I love it!

No comments: