Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An Application

The owner of the restaurant was a bit busy yesterday but said we'd talk and gave me an application. He seemed to be an alright guy.

The cool thing about this time of year is all of the monster movies on tv. I watched Friday the 13th part III yesterday. It is hokey by today's standards but then again few movies stand the real test of time and don't become outdated. It was on AMC, a channel I don't really care for that much since it introduced commercials and shows movies that have been edited for tv. It used to be a great channel too, a serious movie fan's channel.

Friday the 13h was a good movie, in fact it was a good series until about the fourth movie. It had some good horror movie moments in it. Many movies today have been influenced by the success of that series. For an indie filmmaker it has the one storyline that always works. Take some teens, put them into a house, and chop them up. Many directors have gotten their start by such a movie!

I'm not ashamed to say that Locker was my version of that.

Anyway Happy Halloween my friends!!!! Enjoy all of the good monster movies!!!!

No comments: