Sunday, October 21, 2007

Filming Thursday

For the new production at the theatre. Terri Galer is directing, long time readers will recognize her from Locker and Drinkbuster Weezy's mom!

Even though she has long been involved in the theatre and has been the assistant director many many times, not to mention has scored many productions, this is her first time in the big chair. I have seen scenes from the show and it is a funny and touching show. It is called Everything I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten.

It is comprised of vignettes and musical numbers. The set is minimal, similar to Our Town. Chairs, a blackboard, lighting, that's about it.

My fantasy team will be at full strength today which is little help since I'm sitting at 2-4 and last in points scored. Injuries have killed my team so far. After week two they kicked in and they have hurt a lot.

So today I'm starting Roethlisberger, Jacobs, Maroney (even though he is on the highest scoring team in the NFL, he has been a major disappointment) are my RBs, TO, Johnson, and Evans are my WRs, Janikowski is my K, and I'm rolling with the Bucs D this week.

No comments: