Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not Fixed But...

It is close! I have a friend who had one of these and he believes that it isn't anything with the engine at all. He believes that the ignition switch relay has gone bad since everything that is powered up when that switch is engaged won't come on.

I replaced battery cables and ends last night to make sure that those weren't the problem. I turned on the key and everything came on like it should until I tried to crank it over and then nothing again. It all went dead.

It is a simple matter now to replace that switch. It sits on the steering column behind the dash. It won't take a lot to lower it out of there and check it out.

Tonight I am also filming the final dress rehearsal for the new production. It really looks like a good show! Saturday night is a big Halloween/Cast party and that will be a lot of fun! I know it starts around 7:30 and I also know it will wrap up probably after 3 or so. This crowd loves to go to parties.

Did I mention I have great friends?

No comments: