Friday, October 26, 2007

A Bad Wire

About six inches long is the cause of the Suburban's malfunction. One end had corroded and wasn't making good contact anymore. Not a battery cable type of wire, this is a very small wire.

So it'll cost me about three dollars to fix since I'll probably have to buy a roll of wire to do so.

I plan on going out tonight after the show is over with friends Bob, Wendy, and Sass who is back in town for a couple of days before returning to Mexico. I taped the show last night and it is very moving and inspirational. I'd seen quite a bit of it already in rehearsal but this was the first time I had seen the whole thing put together.

It really makes you ponder exactly how you see the world. If you can tell the difference between a problem and an inconvenience. Sometimes people around you might be annoying you but in reality they might actually be trying to help you, such as honking at you and trying to get your attention while driving behind you only to alert you that you had left your coffee and briefcase on the roof of your vehicle.

Yeah.

My friends sometimes things just aren't what they appear to be and all that glitters is also not exactly gold. My Suburban being down was an inconvenience, a temporary one at that and one that turns out is an easy fix. Finding out you have a terminal disease would be a problem and I feel I can tell the difference now.

Can you?

No comments: