Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Man Hall Of Fame Part 4

To go along with my three inductees so far I am going to induct into my Man Hall of Fame something that is a bit controversial. However after you read my explanation then I believe you'll agree that it is essential.

The fourth inductee is someone whom 99% of men dream about. Someone whom some fortunate men come across a few times in a lifetime. The person whom they might even grow up next to and embody everything they could ever want. When they walk down the street together women weep at the beauty and perfection while men want to be that man. Alright that might be a bit overly dramatic but The Girl Next Door is my fourth induction into the Man Hall of Fame.

I had a girl next door growing up. I even tracked her down a few weeks ago and called her. She wasn't home however she is doing OK! I had had a weird dream about her and wanted to make sure that she was alright.

We had probably seven Summers together and lived next door for five of those. Now it might not seem like a lot but when you are a kid a Summer is a long long time. We had many neighborhood adventures and she was a bit of a tomboy and one grade older than I was. No, nothing like that ever happened but she has always been with me as one of those friends you never forget.

So here is to The Girl Next Door who made growing up easier and more fun than it ever would have been alone!

No comments: