Tuesday, October 09, 2007

14-33

Week 5 was a loss. So now my fantasy team is two up and three down. I am starting to feel better about it though since my injured players are now all returning! I believe I can start expecting week 1 and week 2 type of results again!

Watched part of the game last night at Mickey's. This has also been a weekly tradition and so far I really enjoy it! I could really get used to this!

I know sometimes my posts are a bit dry like this and occasionally I come across with a flash of everyday living brilliance, although they are brief, few, and far between. For the most part I write these in the morning before heading off to work, where I gain several good blogging ideas which are usually forgotten by the time I clock out.

I gotta learn to write things down!

No comments: