Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm Up

33-22 over Beersnob's team. I have Elam going tonight while he still has Donald Driver. With that kind of lead it will be hard to beat me and I'm middle of the pack in the weekly league standings.

I plan on going to Mickey's tonight to watch the game. I really enjoy it a lot but missed last Monday since I was at the theatre to watch the rehearsal and to give out a DVD of the doc.
Another week is starting and I'm sure it is going to be a good one as most are!

Actually I guess that they are what you make of them huh? I mean if you are dead set on having a "Monday" then that is what you are going to get.

If you are excited that another week full of opportunities is upon you then that is what you are going to get!

I purchased a George Foreman grill yesterday to start to eat a healthier diet. I am tempted to buy another one and leave it at work and make lunch with it everyday. It wouldn't take a lot to buy some meat and potatoes something simple to make. I have a first generation grill but this one has a temperature control and is quite a bit bigger.

I sliced a red onion, drizzled some olive oil on it and then added some sodium free seasoning then did the same with some sliced chicken breasts and it was done in under ten minutes. I could easily make some simple but healthier dishes at work and that would probably get rid of my hypertension.

No comments: