Sunday, October 28, 2007

Great Time!

Last night's party was very enjoyable! I got home around midnight but the party was still going pretty well when I left. The Exorcist: The Version You Have Never Seen and Them! were playing last night to add to the Halloween theme.

I have all of my main players going today except Maroney. He is questionable so I have benched him in favor of playing Kevin Jones and Brandon Jacobs as my RBs. TO is on a bye this week so Calvin Johnson, Lee Evans, and Issac Bruce start as my WRs. Big Ben is still my QB and I'm rolling with Elam and the Buc's D and ST.

New England continues on their march towards a real masterpiece of a season today as I'm sure they will pummel Washington. Very few times do we actually see something this perfect while it is happening and only in hindsight we appreciate it. I'm declaring now that even if you hate the Pats you should appreciate the perfection every week.

This is really something we have never seen before and possibly never again. Football played on this level with no one even coming close to challenging them yet, yeah this is a very special season if you are paying attention.

November 4th will likely be the last challenge for them until the post season as they line up against the Colts who are also putting together a great season but not quite as spectacular as the Patriots' s season.

No comments: