Monday, October 22, 2007

3-4

I won my heads up match up this week so I'm slowly crawling to averageness.....ick....at least my team is starting to get off of the sidelines and play again. I left about 20 points on the bench which would have helped but only in overall point standings.

I ordered a all in one printer/fax/flatbed copier/salad shooter/ginsu knife today. It should be in late this week. I've needed a printer for quite a while, I don't know when I'll ever fax anyone but it might be handy to have around, and a copier is always handy.

Anyway it has been a pretty cool weekend. Did some grocery shopping, laundry, few things like that.

I've come up with a plan to pay off my mortgage in 2.6 years. It is on a 15 year note anyway so it won't be long since I've already put a little over 5 in on it. I have very low debt compared to my income. My utilities are fairly cheap. All of that adds up to me having a very cool HDTV in a couple of years if I crack down!

I kept running the numbers for a couple of hours and it is possible to get it done. It would open up a lot of options for me with that kind of disposable income! I could actually pay my actors on the next big project for instance! The problem would be to discipline my lifestyle in such a way to get it done.

Not eating out as much, not buying as much junk, not adding to my massive DVD collection, lots of small things like that really add up. I'll have to figure out on what I can live on per week and see where else I can cut spending.

It is something I'm really considering.

No comments: