Monday, October 01, 2007

Man Hall Of Fame Part 3!

So far the inductees are John Wayne, and Grills.

What better third induction could there be than Football!!!! Yes friends Football, the new national past time is everything most men want to watch on the weekend! I could have gone a bit broader and said sports in general but no one wants to watch baseball, golf, tennis, or hockey on TV. At least I don't and this is my Hall of Fame.

I love me some football though! I need it! Anyone who knows me knows I'm a fantasy football player and as such I plan for a long time for my draft, I plan my lineups, I watch the waiver wire closely, I study injury reports, and I watch week to week match ups.

I love football season and so does America!

Football, welcome to the Hall of Fame! I know you will be most welcome here!

No comments: