Friday, October 05, 2007

Woohoooo!!!! Friday!!!!

I went out last night to help celebrate my dear friend Catina's completion of her comp finals!!
I had a great time with all of the people! I was able to finally get to drink Laphroaig which is an Islay malt. Very smoky like the Caol Ila or the Lagavulin, but not as sweet or as smooth as the later.
There were some very interesting conversations but mostly I got the vibe from her that she now felt accomplished and complete!

It was very satisfying to see her in such a happy state after the chaos of the past year!!!!

Today is also the Friday before a three day weekend!!!! These days are always great my friends!
The day seems to zip by!

I plan on watching at least one Netflix movie tonight but I'm not sure which one, Woody Allen's Sleeper or Silent Running which is a early 70's Bruce Dern scifi movie.

All in all I expect another incredible day!!!!

No comments: