Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Good Monday Night!!!!

It was good to me, I have a line on a small part time job to get my budget plan rolling. I am going to go talk to them after work to see if they are interested and I can get the hours I need and with them knowing it is only for maybe four months.

I only want to work about sixteen hours per week which might not help them as much as they need. If that is the case then I will look elsewhere. There are lots of people putting on their holiday workers now so if I get serious about it I can find work easily for the next couple of months.

The NBA season kicks off tonight or I should say tips off. This is a great time of year when all of the sports come together! With college basketball just a few days away and the NFL and NCAA in full swing, NASCAR is winding down, I even watch the occasional hockey game! I'd mention baseball but I don't think anyone really watches it anymore on TV.

Yep! A great time of year!

No comments: