Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Great Day On Tap

Despite my fantasy woes this year I've had some solid play from my players that aren't injured. Injuries have kind of summed up the results the past three weeks.

Today I have two WRs off on bye weeks, Roethlisberger is off on a bye, my RBs will be at full strength though with Brandon Jacobs returning off of the injured list last week and posted a good day, the Broncs are off on a bye so that puts my D/ST and Kicker on the bench.

I'm anticipating a loss, no big deal at this point.

There is going to be a great game and some communal football watching at Beersnob's house today at 3ish. There should be people from the theater crowd and my fantasy league crowd there, it'll be a mixing of both circles for me! It should be a great day!!!!

No comments: