Monday, October 15, 2007

A Predicted Outcome

My team, shorthanded from bye weeks and injuries, took the predicted beating of 69-14 yesterday. There was some good news though!
Had a great time at Beersnob's party!

There were close to ten people there and it was just a very good time! We cooked out at halftime, had some wonderful football conversation, enjoyed a pretty competitive game for three quarters, and enjoyed the nice weather which soon after the game was over turned into a severe thunderstorm!

It rained a LOT and hard too. After I got home it really started to rain! It made for some great sleeping weather! I had two windows open in my bedroom and never woke up once!

I have to make some more DVD copies so I can get them mailed out! I need to send a copy up North and another copy to Weezy in LA. Her copy was cracked when it got to her. So I'll be doing that tonight after work.
I have had positive feedback though!

No comments: