Sunday, September 30, 2007

Its A Football Sunday!!!!

I'm facing the weekly average today which means my team has to score more than the average of the other twelve teams.
My lineup is the same as last week even though Laurence Maroney is questionable. He is a better bet than Brandon Jacobs who hasn't played since being injured early in the season. I've been reading the news wire and there seems to be some conflicting information.

I believe he is a game time decision and might see some limited action but is not 100% this week. Next week will probably be a lot different story though. I've read that Calvin Johnson will play today after leaving in the second quarter last week after a hard fall to the turf.

Yesterday was VERY productive! Beersnob and I put down one more coat on the hanger floor, it just requires one more and it's done!

I got approval from Catina to duplicate the documentary so now anyone who wants a copy email me your snail mail addresses! I'll get one to you! I've made twenty copies so far so I have plenty!

We shot some closeup scenes in the fanfilm project! That was a pretty good start to the whole thing!

I had drinks at the Pub with my friends and got home around eleven!

It was a very good day:)

No comments: