Saturday, September 15, 2007

Oban

I purchased a bottle of Oban yesterday. A scotch that is a bit fruity to me, pretty much no smoke, a lot like the Auchentoshan but older and smoother at fourteen years.

This is a West Highland malt but I find myself enjoying the Islay malt Lagavulin the most so far. I believe my next bottle will be another Islay malt.

It is week two of the NFL season! I'll be facing The Outlaws in my money league whose heavy hitters are Marshawn Lynch and Fast Willie Parker. A formidable combo however his WRs are a bit light with Anquan Boldin, Braylon Edwards, and the best of the bunch Reggie Wayne.

If Wayne, Parker, and Lynch go off I could be in trouble.

I'm about to head to the store and find some breakfast. I'm hungry! This is going to be a good college football day with the main event being USC vs. Nebraska in Lincoln. If USC is going to lose this year this will be the place. It should be a good game in prime time!

No comments: