Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Busy Day!

"Ninety years ago I was a freak, now I'm an amateur!"
That line is from Jack the Ripper after he escaped the clutches of Scotland Yard in the 1979 movie Time After Time. A wonderful forgotten gem of a movie where H.G. Welles develops his time machine and hunts down his former friend Jack the Ripper in 1979 San Francisco.

Yep another Netfilx movie pick that I had seen long ago but not since. I love watching movies that I haven't seen for years to see how closely it lines up with my memory of the movie! Sometimes it is a very different experience and sometimes it is more than I remembered! This one was a very solid movie and should be watched or watched again if you haven't seen it!

Yesterday I helped move Chianti's piano, met her dad, went to the hanger with Beersnob, swept the place out, and primed the floor. In a couple of days we will be ready to paint the first coat of green! Afterwards we headed to the pub and got a drink to relax a bit. It was hot, dusty, and we were both pretty nasty after we got out of there!

I was supposed to go to a poker game at Chianti's house last night but I was pretty beat up and tired. I didn't make it but I know it would have been fun!

Alright today I'm 2-0 after week two and heading into week 3 I am making a change in my lineup. I'm using everyone from last week except putting in Isaac Bruce and pulling Lee Evans.
Buffalo is taking on the Patriots today and my guess is that Evans will do nothing against that defense. Buffalo hasn't had a very good offense yet and they haven't faced anyone as good as New England yet.

My opponent is 0-2 so far so they could turn things around this weekend but I'm sure that I have a good shot at making 3-0 this week and a good shot at the top 3 and making the money!

The Warriors are starting McNabb, Frank Gore, Brian Westbrook, Fitz, Hines Ward, and Shockey as his skill players and Shayne Graham as his kicker with the Redskins D/ST.

I like my matchups a bit better this week than his so I'm looking at a good day!

No comments: