Friday, September 14, 2007

Eighty Minutes!

I have a full eighty minutes now edited! The doc is about 75% done. That is getting pretty close and that makes me happy!

Well happier since I'm naturally a pretty happy guy anyway. Its a payday Friday, I get a free cup of coffee this morning, and there is a lot of good football this weekend! How cool is all that?!?!?!

I went to a local store and looked over some HDTVs. Some of them were simply amazing! I've been antiplasma/LCD since early on since I've read on several message boards about them burning out and having a short lifespan. However the ones I saw yesterday have about a 60,000 hour lifespan which at eight hours per day is about a 20 year life.

I don't watch TV eight hours per day, well during the week anyway I don't. On the weekends is a different matter. So now I'm kind of proplasma/LCD. The picture on the Sony Bravia was astounding! I want to find a Toshiba Regza and compare. It would be cool to be able to get a HDTV and be neutral on the HiDef DVD war meaning that you have both a HDDVD and BluRay player.

That is probably my next home entertainment goal by next football season.

No comments: