Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Productive Friday!!!!

Yesterday Beersnob and I painted the hanger floor a very bright green! The primer we put down last Saturday was plenty dry and since I was off yesterday it was the perfect time!

Today we'll have to put another coat down but that'll go very quickly. We are also supposed to shoot some closeups today on the fanfilm project. That'll be exciting as we finally roll film! Speaking of film, I left a master copy at Catina's house for her approval! Once she approves or disapproves then we go from either re-editing or duplication!

Last night I went to a wonderful supper at a sidewalk cafe here in town. Many of my circle of friends were there and it was a great time! I had one of the best steak fillets I've ever had!
It was an amazing time! The only problem was that their scotch selection was very lacking.

No matter I wasn't in a big drinking mood. I purchased a new bottle called Caol Ila the other day and I have to say this is a very good Islay scotch!! It has a nice smoky flavor, not overbearing, not as sweet as the Lagavulin but smoother. I am really enjoying it! Not a starter scotch but after you have developed the taste then I'd really recommend it!

No comments: