Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wooohooooo!!!!

Well first off it is Sunday and the first full day of NFL games! It is going to be a pleasure to watch everyone of my players when I want to with the NFL Ticket! I'm very excited today!

I believe I'm looking forward to the Patriots and the Jets this morning the most. It should be a good match up and my number 1 pick was Laurence Maroney who is the RB that will carry the heavy load for the Pats this year.

Secondly Catina came over yesterday to watch me edit and to see my progress. She loved what I'd done so far and that was encouraging! We talked for probably three hours about it and the upcoming production Misery. Her birthday is this week, the 11th, so tomorrow after she gets out of Gaslight board meeting we are going to grab a drink in celebration!

Thirdly Lloyd Carr is going to be fired. Michigan lost in the Big House AGAIN to Oregon and Notre Dame is just as bad. They are also 0-2 and no signs of picking up. It is interesting when two big time programs are down at the same time.

Anyway it is early yet and I still have some serious TV watching to do until kickoff so here is my week 1 lineup:
Big Ben Roethlisberger is my QB
Maroney and Tatum Bell are my RBs
Lee Evans, Calvin Johnson, and TO are my stud WRs
The rock steady Jason Elam is my kicker and I am starting the Broncos D/ST

So have some fun today and enjoy the games!

No comments: