Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Win!

I put up 34 points yesterday while my rival hit the 19 point mark.
We are both done so that is official. First place until tonight has 67, while second and third have 66 and 64 respectively.

My team really didn't score that much. My RBs struck out in fact. My blue chipper hasn't scored in the first two games. He has put up a good amount of yards but not enough to make any points.

My WRs are the real strong point of the team so far with Calvin Johnson and TO leading the way. Lee Evans is explosive and a great WR but he hasn't done anything so far while the other two have five TDs in the first two weeks between them!

It was a good weekend but pretty slow. I didn't get out much except to get food and run a couple of errands. I got a cool refund from my insurance company though! I get to put that in the bank today!

No comments: