Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Have Asked

A few friends to give me ideas for the title of the doc.

What I want is a simple word that means "To Bring Together" since that is pretty much what both storylines are about.

Chianti suggested the French word "Renour". I'm not sure about the spelling though. I like its simplicity. It is what I was looking for to start with.

Bob suggested, "...Right Now, Over Me!" which is a bit more abstract but if you think about it then you'll get it, especially if I tell you it is from a famous Beatles song, and if that still isn't ringing a bell then Aerosmith did a superior cover to it:)

I like this one a lot and plan to make both suggestions to Catina and see what she says. She is supposed to be working on the problem as well so she might very well have her own idea that she loves.

No comments: