Sunday, September 16, 2007

Boomerang

While in between football games I watched a lot of Boomerang yesterday. I saw probably fifty cartoons I hadn't seen since I was a kid. Mostly all Alex Toth cartoons such as Space Ghost, The Herculoids, Birdman and the Galaxy Trio, and Shazzan.

There were other cartoons too from the same era such as Samson and Goliath, Moby Dick and The Mighty Mightor, a lot of DC comics cartoons, and a few others.

I love this channel! When I was a kid we'd rush home after school and watch Underdog and then they had a cartoon show on after that where they would show some of these cartoons at random intervals.

These are feel good cartoons where good always wins in less than a few minutes. The evil guys are clear cut and even declare their evilness openly, along with their plans. If only the real world was as simple! These shows were just a lot of fun! I hope they are on every Saturday!

Today I'm starting the same lineup as last week:
Roethlisberger
Tatum Bell and Laurence Maroney
Calvin Johnson, Lee Evans, and TO
Elam and the Broncos D/ST

This should be a good day and I expect to score in the low 40's.

No comments: