Monday, September 10, 2007

A Win

Well I scored a league high 55 points yesterday however I will still probably lose first place overall since my team is done and the team that has 54 points has three players going tonight.

I still have the heads up win though since I won that match up 55-17 and I should still win money this week by placing in the top three!

All in all it was a great day of football! I watched several games then went over to Beersnob's house and watched the night game with Marshall, and Chianti. That was a fun time as well and made for a nice evening!

Tonight there are two games but around 7:30 I'm going to the Pub to celebrate Catina's birthday (which is actually tomorrow) and to have a drink with them.

All in all everything is a lot of fun right now and despite going back to work this morning it doesn't matter since this past week was a nice relaxing week and I wanted one of those!

No comments: