Monday, September 03, 2007

A Good Day!

Yesterday rocked! I was in a cooking mood so I made a meatloaf I saw off of Food Network and it was really good! They have some great recipes on there!

I made the meatloaf, fried some potatoes, chatted with friends, ate some Ben and Jerry's, and enjoyed a glass of Lagavulin! How cool of a day is that?

Today is Labor Day and the unofficial end of Summer. It is also the start of me being off all week!
Well I guess Friday was the official start of me being off but that was more of the end of last week.
The days are already cooler and the Sun is coming up a little later.

I plan on setting up everything I need to film my contest short this week while doing the editing for Catina's project. She asked if she could come over and help!

Now I'm just going to get some cereal and have some breakfast:)

No comments: