Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Case Of Molson

Tuesday, late Tuesday afternoon I got to do something a little bit creative at work. I got to paint a refrigerator. While not spectacular in the challenge department it was still different and a little fun.

Not to mention since it was a favor for them they gave me a case of Molson beer which Chianti has spoken for. I would have done it for less than a case just for something different to do!

They picked it up yesterday over lunch and left the beer. Then they emailed me and thanked me for it. So even though I wasn't there to hear if they liked it or not they were very thankful so I am assuming that they liked the way it looked.

I know that I was happy just to do something different to break up the day! It helped the week go by fast!

No comments: