Monday, September 10, 2007

Pretty Cool Day!

Yeah it wasn't bad at work either but it was nice this morning. It was rainy but it was beautiful out, it is kind of hard to describe and I wouldn't be able to do it justice so I'll leave it to your imagination my friends.

The typical work time drama seemed to have been in high gear while I was gone last week so I'm glad I wasn't there to hear any of it:) I really have no stomach for it. Some of these people really aren't happy unless they are unhappy and that is really strange to understand.

It is like they just don't understand what it is like to just be happy and have to create problems for other people around them, sometimes for no other reason than just because they are bored and can. They always want someone around them in trouble and will be happy to stir some up if there is none going on at their convenience.

Anyway I'm about an hour and a half away from heading up to the pub to help celebrate Catina's birthday. As I said earlier it is actually tomorrow but it is a good evening for it:) She had a very strong emotional reaction to the documentary. Well to the parts she saw, I'm about half done so far.

I'm pretty happy with the rough cut so far and I know it'll get better from here!!!!
It always does!!!!

No comments: