Thursday, September 20, 2007

The IT Crowd

A dear friend of mine told me about this hilarious British show! It revolves around two IT guys and their woman boss who knows nothing about computers. They typically get no respect and often find themselves in some very awkward experiences that will make you wince from time to time.

It is a bit better than the BBC's The Office and like that show this one will be ported soon into American homes. I was pleased to cook supper last night for Wendy and her daughter Ashley and I was able to introduce them to this amazing show! They laughed the whole time, it was a wonderful experience!!

Supper was pretty good too. I was on my "A" game. I grilled a pork tenderloin, made some baked beans (with special ingredients to make them actually taste good) and I taught Wendy how to fry potatoes. She knows but she just doesn't cook them that way. All in all it was a wonderful evening!

No comments: